Pages

Current Mewed - Cat

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here on the blog with you today.   I am back to share with you another cat-themed project, showcasing the new Cattitude stamp set.





Here's my card using the stamp set:




I stamped the images on Neenah solar white card stock and colored the images in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Since this stamp set didn't come with coordinating dies, I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 machine to cut the images.

The background was dry-embossed with a star embossing folder.  I adhered this piece on an A2-size side fold card base.

I used a die from my stash to die-cut the little windows on another piece of Neenah solar white card stock.  I used the small mouse and paw print stamps (included in the set) to stamp this piece.  I used fun foam to adhere this piece on my card.

I adhered the cats on the card front and finished my design by adding the sentiment that I heat-embossed on black card stock.  Here's a closer look:




I hope you like my card and got inspired.  If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  Happy stamping!

1 comment: