Pages

By the Shore by Martha Lucia

Hello, Martha Lucia here with you! 
Today I’m excited to share this project featuring the gorgeous By the Shore stamp set.


I stamped all of the images from By the Shore stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. I colored the images using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I fussy cut the images with scissors and let them a side for a while.




I decorated a whisper white card base with one vertical strip of Tangerine Tango Card stock and one decorated border die from my stash on Pool Party card stock. I pasted the borders directly over the base and then, pasted the stamped By the Shore image on the right corners above of the stamped sentiment. I used some Teal Jewels.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment