Pages

Gold Heat Embossed Pretty in Peony




Hey, everyone! It's Lynnea and I have some inspiration for you using the Pretty in Peony stamp set! Watercoloring flowers is so relaxing for me, so I decided to jazz up my watercoloring with a bit of gold heat embossing!






How - To

  • Stamp and gold heat emboss flowers and vines from the Pretty in Peony stamp set onto watercolor cardstock. 
  • Watercolor flowers in pink and red and vines in green. 
  • Spatter gold paint across the card front. 
  • White heat emboss sentiment from the Pretty in Peony stamp set three times onto black cardstock and cut into strips. Adhere to card with foam tape. 
  • Scatter pink pearls around the card. 


Products Used



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have more inspiration from the Pretty in Peony stamp set next week!


2 comments: