Pages

(de)Caffeinated Cat!



Hello everyone!  Shanna here again with a Caffeinated Cat card, or as I like to call him (de)Caffeinated Cat!  LOL..  He sure looks like someone slipped him the decaf on accident!

It's no secret how big a fan I am of the Caffeinated Critters line...THEY ALL ROCK!  You can check out the line up here if you want to peek at all the different ones.

This cat just cracks me up....I colored him like an orange Tabby cat in my neighborhood. I used Zig markers on Canson cold press watercolor paper and die cut the rectangle out.  


Check out that sentiment!!  Seen it before somewhere??  NOPE!!  It just *might*, maybe, kinda sorta be a sneak of something BIG coming to YOU soon...Be sure to keep checking back for the new release NEXT WEEK!!  You reallllly won't be disappointed!  

Well, that's all today....Thank you so much for stopping by!  A little kitty cat might have told me there is another sneak over on my blog here.  Come by and see!!  See you all again soon
~Shanna


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete