Pages

Blue Crab- with Katie

Howdy!  Katie here today.  I have an encouragement card today that has a few puns in it that gives it just a teensy bit of humor,  


Get it?  Blue Crab is sad...and holding a shell?  Lol, hopefully you find that silly but encouraging. Here is how I made it: 

  • I started with the background.  Die cutting the sand, palm trees and fronds from a Lawn Fawn die. I added some dots to the sand with a brown Copic. 
  • Next I added this cloudy paper, I chose that because it also symbolizes a rough day. 
  • After that, I stamped the crab from the Caffeinated Crab set on Copic friendly paper and colored it like a blue crab.  I fussy cut it out and removed the coffee cup and donut.  I die cut the shell and set both aside. 
  • I die cut the Sorry sentiment in blue and added some gel highlights. 
  • I stamped my sentiment from the By The Shore set. 
  • Lastly, I put all the parts together. 


I hope you like this card and of course I always appreciate you stopping by and commenting.  Have fun shopping in the store! ;)  You are always welcome to stop by my blog as well- KBStamps.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment