Pages

Stalked Ya Til You Liked Me

Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here again on the blog with you with a super funny (or creepy?) card, showcasing the Beach Day and Sassy Sentiment stamp sets.





Here's how I made the card:
  • stamp the images on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
  • cut the images using Brother Scan N Cut 2.
  • to create the water, I used a scene building stamp.  I also used a clouds stencil to create the clouds on the background.
  • on another A2 size panel, use a die to cut the window.  Use an embossing folder to emboss this piece.
  • use a palm tree die to die-cut the coconut tree on smooth white card stock.  Color the pieces with Spectrum Noir markers.
  • stamp the sentiment from the Sassy Sentiments stamp set on a piece of black card stock with Versamark ink.  Sprinkle white embossing powder and heat-set using my heating tool.
  • assemble the card.
  • finish the design by adding the enamel dots on the coconut tree.




The Sassy Sentiments stamp set is one of my all-time favorites and when I saw the Beach Day stamp set, I knew I needed to create this card design.  


Here's a closer look:




If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my card and got inspired.  Have an amazing day and happy crafting!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

1 comment: