Pages

Birds of a Feather


Hello, it's Lisa here with you today on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog with a fun card featuring the cute stack of owls from the recently released OWL-Right stamp set!
This crazy bunch of owls make me smile every time I see them! I combined them with the 
Circles and Stars stencil in the background for a fun and colorful card.
Here are the supplies I used:




I started with a white card base and I stenciled a solid rectangle shape in Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink.  Then I took the Circles and Stars stencil and layered it over my rectangle and sponged over it in Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I just love the ways the stars look against the solid rectangle. The cutie patootie owls from the OWL-Right stamp set were colored with Copic markers and some of you might notice The Rabbit Hole signature colors in their wings.
I popped those silly birds up on some foam tape and stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set at the top.  I adhered it all to a purple card base to match the colors and my card was done.
What a fun colorful card to make and those owls are sure to make you smile!

So glad you could join me today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🦉Lisa 🦉  

No comments:

Post a Comment