Pages

You feel like home to me...




Hello and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog! It's Lisa here with you from 
That is the name of the stamp set I used to make this card. 




I just love the whimsical feel of this image. Everything from the messy hair to the shirt hanging off her shoulder. It just gives you a laid back easy kind of feeling and we all need that right about now! The sentiment is from another Rabbit Hole set called Love You More.  Isn't that just the sweetest sentiment you've ever seen! I think we all have a new appreciation of home right now.... It's our safe space and we are surrounded by our loved ones during this time of social distancing.  I know we have spent a lot more time together just in family meals alone! 
The background of my card was made with the 
Diamond Flower Stencil and two different color oxide inks.

I am very happy with how this card came out.  It has a nice easy feel with some cool colors and I don't even hate my Copic coloring.
😂

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
☕️Lisa ☕️

No comments:

Post a Comment