Pages

There's Nobunny Like You


Who doesn't love a little stack of bunnies?!  Hello everyone, it's Cassie back with another card for you today!  For my card I did lots of ink blending.  When I was happy with the blend, I brought in the Candy Twist Stencil, and spritzed some water all over that.  I let it sit for a few seconds, and then dabbed it up.  When I pulled away the stencil, I was left with a subtle textured background that I just love.  

I stamped my bunnies from the new All Ears set, and did just a bit of watercoloring over the top of them.  I stamped and embossing my sentiment and attached that the front.

If you'd like to see exactly how I made this card, you can watch it here or head over to my YouTube Channel.


Here's a closer look at the products I used:




I hope you enjoyed what I made for you today and that you were inspired to go out and get a little crafty.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment