Pages

You Are Ear-resistable

 Welcome to my very first blog post as part of The Rabbit Hole Design Team! I'm sharing  my quick and easy method of creating a mask and layers with a stencil background.
Stamped/Fussy cut image using All Ears
After coloring with Copic Markers I used the same mask to shade in a "sky" background.
Lastly I used the Puzzle Box stencil to create a "table" for the bunnies to rest on.
These are super easy and fun techniques that I feel add a lot of pizzaz.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!
The Rabbit Hole Designs products used in this project:
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs InstagramThe Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook PageThe Rabbit Hole Designs PinterestThe Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment