Pages

Nobunny Like YOU


Hello there! Michelle here...
I couldn't resist playing with this stamp set, All Ears! Their faces and ears...and that cutie with 
the bow!!!!! I stamped the bunny cluster with antique linen distress ink and used Copic Markers to color. I used shades E40, E41, E42, E43, E44 and E000 for their bodies. I used RV10 and RV13 for ears, cheeks and bow. I used N0, N1, N2 for the shadow. 
 After I finished coloring, I used the Spell It stencil to ink up the word YOU. I used distress oxide inks in spun sugar and picked raspberry.  I stamped the sentiments with Memento black ink.
For a finishing touch I added some white accents with a gel pen and a few sparkly gems.
Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Hope you are keeping yourself safe and your mind busy with fun things!!!

All the best!
Michelle


Supplies used:
All Ears 4x4

Spell It - 6x6 Stencil


For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment