Pages

The Perfect Blend


Sometimes you just don't feel like coloring, but you want to make a card, am I right?!  It's Cassie back with another card to share with you all.  Today I'm using the new Beautiful Disaster stamp set, and I think the she is just gorgeous!  Instead of coloring her, I inked her up with a couple of Distress Oxide inks in blues and purples.  


Because those are a form of pigment ink, I embossed her with a clear embossing powder.  My background was made using spray inks and the beautiful Twisted Sunshine stencil.  I also have a video to share with you, if that is something you'd be interested in watching.  You can watch it here, or over on my YouTube channel.


And here's a closer look at the products I used today.



I hope you enjoyed what I made for you today and that you were inspired to go out and get a little crafty.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment