Pages

Hoppy Easter Egg Card


Hey Everyone! Justin here, and today I am sharing a fun Easter card that I made using the new All Ears set, part of the March 2020 release and available now!

There are so many fun ways to use these adorable little bunnies, and, for this project, I decided to only use 4 of them!

First, I stamped out my bunny pile from All Ears and colored up 4 bunnies from the bottom row (starting at the bottom left bunny and working my way over) with my warm gray alcohol markers. I then fussy cut the bunnies out so there is no border.

To create my Easter egg background, I cut (2) 4.125" x 5.375" panels from white cardstock, once of which also had an Easter egg cut out from the center. I laid the Easter egg cut-out piece on top of the no-cut-out piece, and taped them together with a few pieces of purple tape for stability while stenciling. Then, I put the Candy Twist Stencil on top of the attached panels and ink-blended a pastel ombré. After I was done blending, I removed the stencil (you know, that moment that perfectly emotes the emoji that has hearts for eyes). Before removing my Easter egg cut-out piece, I splattered the inked area with some sparkle silk for extra shimmer. I removed my Easter egg cut-out piece and let my panel set aside to dry.

From here, the card became fairly easy to put together. After the Easter egg panel dried, I adhered it to an A2-sized piece of light blue cardstock. I stamped the sentiment "Hoppy Easter" from All Ears on a .5" high sentiment strip, and framed that with some light pink cardstock. I placed my 4 little bunnies from All Ears into a position where it looked like they were over hanging the strip, and covered the back of my bunnies and strip with some foam tape, and adhered the piece to my card.

I then took some sequins from one of the packs I received when ordering from The Rabbit Hole Designs that had a pearly pastel palette, and adhered them to my card.

I adhered my panel to an A2-sized card base and I was done!

Here are the products I used to make my project:

All Ears


Candy Twist Stencil


For more inspiration with your The Rabbit Hole Designs Creations, be sure to follow along at these other locations:


For more details about products used in this post, you may also follow along at my personal blog, Just a Note by Justin, as well!

I hope this card is providing you with some fun ideas with how to make some adorable Easter cards or just fun bunny cards in general! Thanks for stopping by the Rabbit Hole Designs blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment