Pages

Doggone, It's Your Birthday

Kelly here on the blog today. 
I am very excited to share this birthday card with stamps and a stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs, LLC.

 I created the background with the "Candy Twist" Stencil.
I masked off one of the candies and used three different inks.
I cut a circle and used distress ink to create the sky and grass.
I stamped the dog from "Doggone", colored him with copic makers and cut him out.  
I swiped the inks to paper to get perfectly matched balloons to the stenciled pattern in the background. The balloons were made with a punch.
I stamped the sentiment from the "Doggone" stamp set on the circle.  
I added Nuvo glaze to the balloons.  
So fun to create and I think this is perfect for anyone at any age!




















For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.





 
I hope you enjoyed my birthday version of DOGGONE!  
This would be fun to make in other color combinations! 
Kelly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment