Pages

Disco Owls


Michelle here, sharing this fun card using the new stamp set OWL-Right!
Are these the cutest party animals, or what?!!! I love the guy in the front row
with the smug smile on his face!!! He know's he's the bomb!!! After I stamped and masked
the owls, I grabbed a ruler and created the floor. For the disco ball I traced a small
round object than added the "reflectors". 
I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


I colored the scene with Copic Markers as follows:
 brown owls: E30, E31, E34, N3; BG13, BG18; YG25, YG17
violet owl: RV63, RV66,RV69; E30, E34
background: C1, C2, T9 (floor)
C1, C4, C5, N5 (disco ball)
B93, B95, B99 (wall)
I added white accents with a gel pen and a whole lotta shimmer with stickles glitter glue.

Supplies used:
OWL-Right 4x4


Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Michelle

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

1 comment: