Pages

Somebunny is Awesome!


Hello my crafty friends and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!  Has any-bunny told you, you’re awesome today?  Well I am!    This card features the fun and whimsy 4" x 4" stamp set All Ears! 


I stamped out the bunnies with black ink onto a piece of my favorite coloring cardstock. I colored them with a light grey alcohol marker to add shading and added a pale pink shade to the bunnys' ears and noses. After fussy cutting the group of bunnies out, I glued them to the piece of purple printed paper.



I wanted to frame the bunnies with some love in mind, so I used this fun circle and heart frame die and I die cut it to the upper part of a piece of 4"x 5 1/4" pink cardstock creating the opening for the bunnies to be seen through. I positioned the bunnies on printed paper behind the opening in the pink card front and attach it with foam squares.   I added double side adhesive foam tape to the back of the pink card front and attached it to an A2 white card base.



This sentiment, "Somebunny is"  just happens to be stamped from two different sentiments in the All Ears stamp set.  I masked off the words/letters I did not need and stamped out the sentiment with my stamp positioner onto white cardstock.. Once complete,  I cut out the sentiment. I created a frame layer from the same purple printed paper  I used behind the bunnies. I cut it slighty larger than the sentiment and used it as a layered frame. I glued this sentiment  to the card front above the bunnies as shown.



I love looking through my craft stash to see what I might have available to use with my projects. I found the "awesome" die cut word and knew it would be perfect for this card. I die cut the word from white cardstock and the back accent layer from the purple printed paper. I glued them together and then glued it just below the bunnies on the card front completing the card.


Here are the TRHD products used in this project:

All Ears 4” x 4” stamp set


I hope this fun “Somebunny is Awesome” card inspires you in your creations. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross
@journeycoachjenn

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places



No comments:

Post a Comment