Pages

Botanical Beauty!

 Hello Everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today! I made a card using Turtle Botanical from the September Release.


I had fun making this card. It is nice sometimes when you don't have to color. I first grabbed some ink cubes and Cotton Tail Blender Brushes. I used some Neenah Solar white cardstock 80lb. I then used some purple tape to mask over my panel so that I could blend my colors across. When I was done I used the flower image to stamp and heat emboss with Versafine Black ink and Clear embossing powder. I then grabbed a strip of black cardstock to place on my panel. I cut out my panel with a double stitched rectangle die.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment again with Versafine black ink and clear embossing powder. I used some gold paint with a paintbrush to flick splatters onto my panel for decoration. I then grabbed some ivory hemp twine and made a bow to place on my panel. I added my panel to a A2 kraft card base and then added some black liquid pearls. I hope you like my card for today. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Turtle Botanical



Cotton Tail Blender Brushes


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

 The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by!

~Von Marie~

 

 

1 comment: