Pages

It's Who You Travel With

 Hello Rabbit Hole Fans! Kelly here and I am sharing a card I made using the new  "Turtle Botanical" stamp set along with their stencil "Diamond Flower"

 

I made this card by first stamping and coloring the turtle image with Copics (R85, E04, RV000, G40, G43, G28)

I fussy cut him out and then stamped the sentiment from the set and made a frame.

I used the Cotton Tail Blending brushes on the stencil with ink ink. 

I wrapped the top stenciled panel with the green twine to give the turtle some balance so it wouldn't look like he's floating so much.   I attached him to the card with foam tape.  I added some clear Nuvo drops for added interest.

 




 
 
 



Thank you for stopping by,

Kelly

 



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment