Pages

Floral Flamingo Friend - A2 Stenciled Card

 

Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to todays The Rabbit Hole Design blog. I love all the sentiments that come with the Flamingo Botanical stamp set. you really need to check it out!  This sentiment I chose for this card reads: "If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh I could walk in my garden forever".  Don't you just love it? I am featuring the Flamingo Botanical stamp set, the Circle Illusion stencil, and the Cotton Tail Blender Brushes.


The stenciling is super simple.  I used a low tack tape to secure an open circle mask/stencil on a piece of 4"x 5 1/4" white cardstock on the lower right . I stamped the Circle Illusion stencil over the top of the  open circle.  I chose Speckled Egg and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide inks for the stencil blending with my Cotton Tail Blender Brushes.  

I stamped the gorgeous sentiment to the top left of the card front, attached it to a slightly larger piece of pink cardstock.  I tied a thin black organza ribbon around the car just under the sentiment and tied a bow.  

I colored the Flamingo image from the Flamingo Botanical stamp in pink and coral alcohol markers, fussy cut it out and attached it to the card from with double sided foam tape. I added a few of the sequins to the lower front left of the card front and attached it to a navy A2 card base completing the card.


Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:


Flamingo Botanical stamp set 4x6


Circle Illusion stencil 6x6


Cotton Tail BlenderBrushes 


 

I hope you enjoyed this fun flamingo card featuring the Flamingo Botanical stamp set, the Circle Illusion stencil, and Cotton Tail Blender Brushes   I love hearing from you. With The Rabbit Hole Design Release next week, what do you hope to see?    

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/


 

 

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment