Pages

YOU...are Beautiful

 Happy Friday!!! Michelle here, sharing a simple card design. Today I am using two of the newest stamp sets from the September Release... Turtle Botanical, and Marquee Words.

I stamped the chrysanthemum bloom and colored with Copic Markers in shades E07, E09, R05, YR04, and YR61.  I fussy cut the flower and set aside. Next, I trimmed a piece of red cardstock and gold glitter paper. I heat embossed the sentiments with gold embossing powder on the red cardstock. I colored in the circles of the word 'YOU' with a white gel pen.

I adhered the red cardstock to the glitter paper than wrapped a piece of bakers twine and tied a bow. I adhered the two panels tot he card base with foam adhesive.  Lastly, I adhered the flower on top of the twine with foam adhesive and scattered some sequins.

Hope you enjoyed this card!
Have a great weekend!!!

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment