Pages

Coffee Thanks



 Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing the bold 5 x 6.5 Marquee Words Stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs. 

For this card, I made my own patterned paper by stamping the bold Coffee at a diagonal using vintage photo to give it that coffee color. My card is a top folding 4 1/4 by 5 1/5 A2 sized card. 
I layered the THANKS on black cardstock and popped up with a few foam square. I also filled the dots in with a neon color just to add that extra pop of color. 


By using this set I was able to complete my card in no time! 

Be sure to check out this set and the rest of the new release over at The Rabbit Hole Designs.


For more fantastic inspiration, info, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs




1 comment:

  1. Super cute!
    I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving papercrafters FB group.

    ReplyDelete