Pages

Double Interactive Slimline Marquee Words

 Hello crafty friends! There is nothing more fun than an interactive card, and this card is filled with fun. Not only does this card light up but the letters are interchangeable! I have also included a process video on how I put this fantastic card together.







I decided to have a little fun and chose a slimline card for this design so that the letters can slide with ease. I cut all the letters from Happy Birthday from the Marquee Words Stamp set and placed them on acetate. I also used the Bunny Bowl to keep all my letters in one spot.

To make this card stand out a little more. I placed a thin piece of vellum for the background and EZ Lights to make this sign glow! Be sure and check out the process video linked below on how I put this card together!! Happy crafting!


For more inspiration, info, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment