Pages

Hey! WTF Monday!




Hey yall!  Tangii here, Happy weekend!!  Hope you all had a great week.  I pulled out the snarky for my card this week!  I'm playing with Marquee Words and Sassy Sentiments for a super quick and fun card.  


I really made this card for my daughter's stash... when you're having a bad day or a bad week, who could help but giggle at this?!?!?  So I stamped my "WTF" from the Marquee Words set with embossing ink on a tag, and then added some Peridot glitter (it's not really a secret that pink and green are one of my fave color combos!).  The great thing about the Marquee set is that you can pair up those large letters with just about ANYthing! or even nothing at all, they are just as great all by themselves! The "back off Monday..." is from the Sassy Sentiments set, I think our sentiment sets pair perfect with these Marquee words!!  I finally added some ribbon and button to my tag and voila!  Easy peasy, pumpkin sqeezy!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment