Pages

It's Who You Travel With


Hey yall!  Tangii here, Happy Monday!!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  For my card today I'm playing with the Turtle Botanical set.  I started off with a Cotton Tail Blending Brush and some Oxide ink around the outer of my frame.

I placed the brown frame in place, just laying in place (not adhereing), then positioned my image inside the brown frame.  Carefully removing the brown frame, then I stamped the flower.  I used copics to color it, and added some sparkle here and there.  The brown frame is popped up, I like them kind of wonky placed and not so square on.

I blended up a scrap of paper and then die cut it, and stamped my sentiment.  I used a dark brown ink for the sentiment.  Finally I added a few rhinestones here and there.  This flower was so much fun to color!  So many color possibilities, but I love this rust/gold... I just LOVE Fall!!!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment