Pages

Under Your Spell!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a fun Halloween card to share with you and I 'm using the New Mini Release. We are featuring a New Mini Stamp set called Boo Kitty and Stencil called Pumpkin face Stencil.



Isn't this Kitty cute??? I first stamped this cute kitty onto Copic paper with Memento Black ink and colored it in with my Copic markers. I then grabbed some masking paper and stamped the kitty and fussy cut it out to mask my kitty on my panel. I cut out my kitty with a pierced rectangle die. I then used the stars from the New Stencil with Dye inks and The Cotton Tail Blender Brushes. I also used some Therm o web Neon Glitz for some of the stars.



I removed my mask and added white gel accents and sequins. My panel was then added with a rectangle foam onto my orange A2 card base. I cut a banner out and stamped my sentiment from Hey Gourd-Geous and added it onto my panel with foam tape.


And here is the inside of my card using the stars again. I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by! Also I can't wait to see what you make with the new products!

                                                    
                                                             TRHD Products Used:

                                                                             Boo Kitty


                                                             Pumpkin Face Stencil


                                                        Cotton Tail Blender Brushes


                                                                           Bunny Bowl


                                                                 Hey Gourd-Geous


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

                                                            The Rabbit Hole Designs 

                                                   The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

                                            The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

                                                  The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

                                                   The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

                                                        Thank You For Stopping By!

                                                                      ~Von Marie~

1 comment: