Pages

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Hello there!
Michelle here, sharing a combination of two of the newest Botanical Stamp sets, Turtle Botanical and Flamingo Botanical. I chose to stamp the flowers with a no line coloring technique. I stamped the flowers using tea dye distress ink and colored with Copic Markers.
For the center flower: R35, R46, R56, and RV99
light orange rose: E93, E95, E97, and E99
yellow rose: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y35, and YR14
For the rose centers: E81, E84, E87, and E89

I stenciled the word 'bloom' using Spell It Stencil and distress oxide inks, barn door and black soot.
For the base cardstock I used our very own Jammie's shimmer cardstock.  I added a strip of glitter cardstock to the base of the panel and layered the flowers. I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and added some shimmer with stickles gold glitter glue. 

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Have a great week!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment