Pages

1st Mother's Day - You got this!

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to todays The Rabbit Hole Designs blog. With Mother's Day around the corner, I thought I would create a card to celebrate a mom's first mothers day.  I am using the Tastes Like Honey stencil to create the subtle background.  The decided to color the Caffeinated Bear stamp as a panda bear mom.

The bear is stamped in black ink and colored with Copic markers.  I used  RV10, RV11, and RV13 to color the robe and bunny slippers. I used RV52, RV63 and RV95 to color the robe cuffs and collar.  The Mama bear is colored with the warm grays around the eyes, ears, hands and legs to make the bear look like like a panda.  The eyes are dotted in yellow greens and the coffee mug in blues.  I hand calligraphy the sentiment "Happy 1st Mother's Day"  "You got this!"

Here are The Rabbit HoleDesign products used in this card:

Taste Link Honey 6 x 6 stencil



I hope you enjoyed this 1st Mother's Day card featuring the Taste Like Honey stencil and Caffeinated Bear stamp set.   Please let me know if you have any question.    

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment