Pages

Just A Note To Cheer You Up!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so excited to be on TRHD Blog today. I have a Mini Slimline card and matching envelope to share with you using some of my favorite TRHD products.


On this Mini Slimline Card I used the New Tastes Like Honey Stencil, Come Fly With Me, and Pretty in Peony Stamp Set. I first ink blended white cardstock with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. I then used the Tastes Like Honey Stencil with a yellow glitter paste and spatula. I then cut it out with a Mini Slimline Die.


I stamped the Peony Flower and greenery with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink onto Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock. I colored them in with my Altenew Artist Markers and fussy cut them out. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark ink and Wow white embossing powder using the Come Fly With Me stamp set onto Black Cardstock 80lb. I used a banner die to cut the sentiment out. I then added my panel onto a Mini Slimline Card base. My peony and sentiment were then added with foam squares. I added sequins and Sparkle and made a mini envelope to match using the same stencil and paste. I hope you have enjoyed my project. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Tastes Like Honey Stencil

Come Fly With Me Stamp Set


Pretty In Peony stamp Set


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:


Thank you for Stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment