Pages

Mermaid Wishes Shaker Card

 Hello! Kimberly here sharing this cute shaker card using the adorable Harley Merbunny set from The Rabbit Hole Designs April release. I just love this bunny and had so much fun creating with this set this month!


I started out by ink smooshing Jayne Davenport Incredible Ink in the following colors: Fresh Air, Mermaid Tail, Hydrangea, and Limeade. Once dry, I put the Splash Splash Stencil on the top and dabbed off some of the ink through the stencil with a wet paper towel to reveal the pattern. I trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4" and die cut the center with a circle. I placed my card base in my Misti, and lined up my inked panel on the card base so I could line up my mermaid sentiment where I wanted it. I stamped the sentiment, added the acetate to the inked panel, and all the foam tape for the shaker. Before adhering it to the card base I put a bit of shaker elements in the center. Once I attached the inked panel, I added the scallop circle frame around the circle. Next, I watercolored the Harley Merbunny with Distress Oxides {listed below}. I used the Harley Merbunny Die to cut it out and adhered it to the Inked panel. I heat embossed the sentiment "#Simple Pleasures" on black paper from the Simple Things stamp set and adhered that to the card. I finished off the card with dew drops and a sequin on the starfish. 

Distress ink:
Harley: Pumice Stone Distress And Distress Oxide inks, Spun Sugar Oxide, Worn Lipstick Oxide
Tail: Worn Lipstick Oxide and Dusty Concord Oxide
Shell: Antique Linen Oxide, Worn Lipstick Oxide, Gathered Twigs Oxide
Starfish: Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Pumice Stone Oxide

Thank you for stopping by!
Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment