Pages

Sun Bunny-s Waving! Shaker Card with shrink plastic bunny

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  Today I am sharing this fun shaker card featuring the Starfish in the Sand stamp set from the new April Release.  I love the creating shaker elements with shrink plastic.  The bunny is the main shaker element for this interactive card.
I stamped the bunny image on shrink plastic and colored it with colored him lightly with colored pencils.  You do not need to color shrink plastic very dark. As it shrinks, the color intensifies.  This little shaker guy is about one third the size of the stamped bunny.
I stamped the Starfish in the Sand image using Black Shadow Nuvo ink on to a piece of the Spring Florals #1 printed paper.  These fun pink, purple and blue heart flowers look like sea shells.  I colored the stamped seashells and the rocks in alcohol markers.  I trimmed the ad front to 4" x 5 1/4" making sure to keep the image toward the top of the card. I cut out the bunny image from the middle of he shell cluster creating an organic shaped opening.  
I mounted this card front onto a piece of oatmeal cardstock with an oval cut out to line up with the card front opening.  I glued a piece of clear acetate behind the opening.  I outlined the back of the oval opening with double sided foam tape creating a  well.  I added the shrunken bunny, sequins and bubble embellishments to the well.  I added more foam tape and cut a back out of ocean wave printed papers.  I sealed the ocean paper to the foam tape on the back of the card front sealing the shaker pieces in the oval opening.  I mounted this on an A2 white card front and added the stamped sentiment on a piece of light blue cardstock and die cut a wave into the top to complete the card.  
Super cute, right? 




I hope you enjoyed this fun Sun Bunny-s Waving card featuring the Starfish in the Sand stamp set.  

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit HoleDesigns

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube




1 comment: