Pages

Stenciled Backgrounds with Alcohol Ink

 

Hello crafty friend, Amanda from Pear Blossom Press here again, and today, I'm sharing a pair of fun mini-slimline cards that feature a cool stencil and alcohol ink technique! 

Head on over to my blog, pearblossompress.com, for instructions on how to combine alcohol inks with the new Tastes Like Honey Stencil for awesome backgrounds! A few Sassy Sentiments pull these cards together. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to know what your favorite way to make backgrounds are. Let me know in the comments below. I'll be back soon with more fun cards to share. Until then, I'll see you on Instagram

For more inspiration, updates, and news from The Rabbit Hole Designs, make sure to check out these places...

No comments:

Post a Comment