Pages

Sending Sandy Hugs

 Hi and welcome back, Joy here today sharing some sandy goodness with you.  I love everything about fun in the sun, and the Beachin' stamp set brings me so much happiness.  I couldn't wait to color this beautiful stamp, and I think you will love it too!   I can almost feel the sand between my toes!!!! 


Beachin' measure 4 x8 inches, so it lends itself well for slimline cards, so I went with it.  I stamped it in Memento ink as I wanted to color it with Copic markers.  I chose tropical colors to make the images pop, and warm grays for the sand to add contrast.  The only embellishing I added to my card was clear heat embossing to the sentiment and white gel pen to highlight areas. This clean and simple design is easy to recreate. I hope you will give it a try!  

I had so much fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to create something special today!  You can follow the link HERE to see the entire line from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

For more inspiration, news and updates go these places:
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


Bye for now!   

1 comment:

  1. I just love this stamp. I actually came to your blog to say that I LOVE your ideas in your email about using dies in unexpected ways. I hope that you do more posts like that because dies are expensive, and we like to use them in different ways to make them worth the money :)

    ReplyDelete