Pages

Thank you for being MERMAZING!

 
 
 Hello and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.
It's Kelly here and I am excited to share a shaker card I made featuring the new "Merbunny" set. Her name is Haley and she's swimming in an blue ocean made of alcohol inks.  
 
I stamped the image and colored her with Copics.  I cut her out with the matching die that is available and glued her on the card panel.  I made the alcohol ink panel by smooshing the paper into the alcohol ink.  I took the alcohol ink panel and die cut the image out of the top and built the shaker on the back and carefully layered it on the card.  

Next, I embossed the sentiment in silver on vellum and then cut it out with a circle die.  I cut the same size circle in white cardstock and layered in under the vellum.  I added blue string and blue/white twine and the circle on top.  
 
She's such a fun shaker.  I love that shaker bits go up in her tail!
 
 
 
 


Thanks for visiting today,
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment