Pages

Beach Bunny Shaker


Hello all! Lauren here today sharing my bunny shaker card. I used the Starfish in the Sand stamp set and a sentiment from the Beachin' stamp set. Both are from the April release.

I started out by stamping the bunny image onto white cardstock using Fadeout ink. I then colored the whole image using Prisma color pencils. The colors I used were:
Bunny: 10, 20, 30% French Gray, Eggshell
Ears and cheeks: Hot Pink, Pink
Shells: Lemon Yellow, Canary Yellow, Sunburst Yellow, Cream
Lavender, Mulberry, Violet
Process Red, Hot Pink, Pink
Light Green, True Green, Parrot Green
Starfish necklace: True Blue, Copenhagen Blue
Background: True Blue, White


Next, using a large round die, I cut a circle out of a 5.5x5.5" white cardstock panel. I then stamped and embossed the shells from the stamp around the rim of the circle. I used Versamark and white embossing powder.






Once the shells were embossed, I used a Cotton Tail blending brush to blend Antique Linen Distressed Oxide ink overtop the whole panel. I then wiped the ink off the embossing with a soft paper towel.




Next, I flipped the panel over, and adhered acetate over the circle.



I added double sided foam tape all around the rim of the circle making sure not to leave any gaps that shaker bits could escape from. I also added foam tape all along all sides of the panel. I added my shaker bits inside the circle on top of the acetate.


Then, I removed the backing paper from the tape and carefully placed the colored bunny panel over the top of the foam tape. I flipped the shaker over and adhered it to a 6x6" top folding seafoam card base.


I stamped my sentiment onto white card cardstock using a Versamark ink pad. Then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I ink blended the Antique Linen over top and wiped away the excess ink off the letters. I trimmed the sentiment using a banner die then adhered it to the front of the card.


I am so delighted how this card turned out! It is such a fun image to color up  create with. Thanks so much for stopping by.


Products used were:


No comments:

Post a Comment