Pages

We Mermaid to be Friends!

 Hello everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today! I have a fun and cute card to share with you using some of my favorite TRHD products.


Isn't this Merbunny Cute? I love her. I used Harley-Merbunny Stamp Set and Harley Merbunny Die Set along with Splish Splash Stencil and the Spring Floral #2 Pattern Paper Pack for my A2 card. I first ink blended some cardstock 110lb. with Peacock Feathers, and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink until I got the look I wanted with my Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I then used the Splish Splash Stencil with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink over my inked panel. When it was dry I used some Pearl Pigment powder with water and flicked some drops onto my panel. That gave my background a lot of sparkle. I then cut out my panel with a large stitched tag die and then cut out some Spring #2 pattern paper with a double stitched rectangle die.


I stamped my Harley-Merbunny onto Sweet Sentiment cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink using my Misti. I then colored her in with my Copic Markers and diecut her out with the Harley-Merbunny Die Set. I added my inked tag and pattern paper to my A2 card base and then added my Merbunny. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set with Blue ink and cut it out with my paper trimmer. My sentiment and sequins were then added to complete my card. I hope you have enjoyed my card.

Here are TRHD Products Used:





Spring Floral #2 Pattern Paper 6x6 Paper Pack



For more inspiration, updates, and news from The Rabbit Hole Designs, make sure to check out these places...
The Rabbit Hole Designs Shop

The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs on Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs on YouTube

Happy Crafting and Thank you for stopping by!

Von Marie














No comments:

Post a Comment