Pages

Well Latte-da

 Hello friends, Joy here with a mid week caffeinated pick me up!   I don't know about you, but by Wednesday I need an extra shot of caffeine, and as soon as I'm done here I'm heading out to my local coffee shop!  But, I am sure happy to be sharing this buzzy little card with you today! 


I started the project out by blending the Tastes Like Honey stencil onto a vibrant yellow panel with Distress Oxides, Black Soot and Wild Honey with Cotton Tail Blending Brushes.  Once happy with the blend I die cut using a stitched rectangle die from my stash.  My next step was stamping the Caffeinated Bee three times with Memento ink and coloring them with a 3 marker blend of Copics.  I fussy cut the images, but there is a coordinating die available HERE.  I decided to add just a bit more texture to my card by adding a honeycomb die cut to the top of the ink blended panel.  To finish off my card I heat embossed a sentiment from the Blended Sentiments 2 stamp set.  
Okay that wraps things up for me!  

I had so much fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to create something special today!  You can follow the link HERE to see the entire line from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

For more inspiration, news and updates go these places:

Bye for now!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment