Pages

Time to Shake it!

 Hi there! Kimberly here to share with you how I made this card using the Tropical State of Mind stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana for The Rabbit Hole Designs April Release. I am ready to be on the beach looking at her in the grass skirt! 


To start, I colored in my dancing bunny with Copics {listed below} and die cut her using the Tropical State of Mind Dies. Next I blended Kitsch Flamingo distress ink and Twisted Citron Distress ink through the Tastes Like Honey Stencil on white cardstock. I die cut that with an oval die and layered in on an oval piece of pink cardstock. Then I added foam tape and popped it up on another piece of pink cardstock that I die cut using a decorative oval die in my stash.  I added the bunny and a fern leaf that I had in my stash to the oval.  I heat embossed the sentiment on black paper and added it to my oval panel. To make my background, I ink smooshed Kitsch Flamingo Distress ink and Twisted Citron Distress ink on watercolor paper. I dried it with my heat tool and attached it to the card base. I glued the oval panel to the ink smooshed card base. To finish off my card, I added some sequin. to the fern. This is such an adorable set!!

Copics: 
Bunny: E50, E53, R11, RV13 
Skirt: YG21, YG23, YG25
Flower: RV13, RV17
Maraca: Y11, Y13, Y19

Thank you for stopping by!
Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment