Pages

Shake it like it's your Birthday!!

 Hello, my crafty friends today I have a quick and easy shaker card using the New Tropical State of Mind Stamp set along with Tastes like Honey - 6x6 Stencil!




For the background, I only used Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide ink to make a gradual fade from the largest honeycombs to the smallest. I really wanted the stencil to stand out just a bit so I used a few stitched rectangle dies to build my window for the shaker.



For the Maracana shaking bunny I pulled out a few of my trusty zig markers. I added a few pops of color to her skirt, flower, and maraca. I wanted to have her pop off the page. I grabbed a few of my favorite shaker blends! I used the sentiment from the set It's your birthday, time to shake it! I think it goes perfectly with the shaker card. Both the stamp and stencil are so versatile.













No comments:

Post a Comment