Pages

Born to be a Unicorn!



Hello and welcome TRHD fans!  Shanna here today to share another fun card using one of The Rabbit Hole Designs newest releases, Sassy!

I have a soft spot for Unicorns...Fun fact: I used to collect unicorns as a child!!  I have been coloring up these Sassy unicorns like crazy!  They are addictive!


I wanted to play around with my metallic watercolors, so I created a shimmery background for my unicorn.  I love the glimmer it came out with!
To ground my image some, I pulled out the new Candy Twist stencil and some opaque matte distress paste from Ranger.  That paste gives a slight peek of background color through it, but still dries fairly white.  I just stenciled a small area on the bottom right corner, adding some interest.  
I wanted a soft look to my unicorn, so I opted for no line coloring and some muted watercolor tones using my Zig markers.  Just dreamy!
I opted to heat embossed my sentiment in gold, but embossed “unicorn” 3 times to give a really smooth and raised appearance.



This week has been full of AMAZING projects with the new release!  Have you had a moment to hop yet??  If not, there is still time!  Here are some links to get you started!


Or just visit The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and check it all out there too!!
You have until 11:59 PST TONIGHT to hop for a chance at the prizes! Good luck!!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  See you all soon!
~Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the new design team members! Awesome unicorn card!

    ReplyDelete