Pages

That ONE Friend



Hello and welcome TRHD fans!  Shanna here today to share a fun CAS card that stretches the stamp set Mermaid Hair from The Rabbit Hole Designs.
Summer is still HOT here in California, so I am not quite ready to put away my summer stamps, not that my mermaids ever go far!! And I am always looking for different ways to use my stamps that don't always jump out at me when first seeing the set. These 3 fishies were needing their own card for sure!

For this card I started my stamping my single *odd ball* fish first and then added all of the other fish in a triangular pattern for interest all on a A2 Bristol card base.  I used Versa Clair Nocturne ink knowing I would be watercoloring my images.
I used my Zig real brush pens to watercolor all the fist and water.
My sentiment came from Sassy Sentiments. It fit the design perfectly!!  I just heat embossed it in white on a black sentiment strip and added it to the card.


We all have "that one friend", I know I do!  What about you?!?


As always, thanks so much for stopping by! You can see more of my creations on my blog Caffeinated Craftiness, or be sure and follow my crafty adventures over on Instagram!
 See you all soon!
~Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

1 comment: