Pages

Doggone it! I fur-got!

Hello everyone! It's Amanda W. taking over today with a super fun belated birthday card using Doggone!


Here's how I did it.
  • Stamped, colored and cut the pups from Doggone and set them aside.
  • Die cut the back panel, masked and inked it for dirt, grass and sky. Then reversed the masking and stamped the paws and bones around the edge.
  • I added it to a card base and popped the pups up with foam squares.
  • Last I heat embossed my sentiment and cut it into strips. I adhered them with foam strips.

I have so many dog lovers in my life I just might have to "fur-get" a birthday so I can use this. Ha! Ha!

The products I used are:



For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check out:
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thanks for spending some of your day with me! See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! I love how you did the bone and paw border!

    ReplyDelete