Pages

Who do you think you're dealing with


It's already time for copious amounts of candy and a chance for our alter egos to shine through silly costumes. Have you seen the new release from 
The Rabbit Hole Designs?  

I made you a card to bring out your inner witch!










This release is also available at Simon Says Stamp. If ordering from SSS, you will receive this free The Rabbit Hole Designs stamp with purchase.









Hex Yeah 4x6











Click on the image to go The Rabbit Hole Designs store.










This top folding 4.25 x 5.5 card was easy to make and I used some simple card making techniques.


  • Black heat emboss the lovely legs stamp on a 4.25 x 5.5 card stock.
  • Make a mask for the stamp. I used SSS masking paper. Fussy cut and apply to the stamp.
  • I used the Fluffy Cloud die from Sunny Studios and made my own "border stencil" to mimic clouds in the sky.
  • Purple and pink Distress oxides help give the clouds that "fluffy" look.
  • Cut the colored skies card stock at an angle with the Fluffy Cloud die.
  • Remove the mask and color the stamp. I used Copics. (Disclaimer: I have heard that coloring heat embossed images with Copics is a no-no because it destroys the nibs.)
  • Stamp the sentiment with Versfine Black Onyx in the right corner of the top folding card.
  • Randomly stamp bats with the same ink.
  • Attach the colored card stock to the card base with double sided tape or liquid adhesive.

Easy techniques but quite a dramatic result!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
 Leave me a comment and let me know if she is that bewitching!

Candy Corn kisses,

Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment