Pages

Caffeine Saves Lives

Hello again Rabbit Hole fans!
It's Lisa back on the blog with you today and I have a short story to share with you.
I recently acquired the Caffeinated Shark stamp
and die and I'm so glad I did! Did you ever not order a stamp because you thought
you wouldn't use it and then see it used on a card and you're sorry you didn't order it?
Well a good purple haired friend of mine calls it FOMO...….
Now for those of you who don't know what that means (I certainly did not)
It means "fear of missing out".....
Well, I'm not missing out anymore, now little sharky is mine and I'm so glad he is!
I really have to start training myself to look at craft supplies in a different way
and see the potential in them.
Ok enough rambling for now, on to my card!
Card Recipe
1)  I usually start by stamping my image with some Copic friendly ink
and coloring with my Copic markers. I loved coloring sharky with my "W"
markers and giving him some fun spots along the way. I used the matching
die to cut him out after he was colored.
2) I covered my card base with some fun water themed patterned paper as a
background for my card.
3) My bubbly frame die cut was the perfect layer over the patterned paper
for little sharky and his fish friends.
4) I stamped the super funny sentiment from Perfectly Blended and
cut it in half.  I then inked the edges of the 2 sentiment strips in blue
to match the card.
5) I foam mounted the fish, sentiment and shark on the card and I'm
picturing the fish being scared of sharky and that the
caffeine is saving THEIR lives! 🤣🤣🤣

Here are the two Rabbit Hole stamp sets I used for today's card:

CAFFEINATED: Shark Clear Stamp 3x4
Caffeinated Shark
Perfectly Blended Clear Stamp 4x6
Perfectly Blended

Don't forget you can now purchase The Rabbit Hole stamps, dies and stencils
at Simon Says Stamp! Stay tuned to The Rabbit Hole FB Fan Page and Instagram
(see links below)
during the new September release so you don't miss out on some
great deals over at Simon Says Stamp!
Oh and by the way, the new Rabbit Hole release starts on August 26th and
just an FYI, y'all are in for some SCARY fun!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🦈 Lisa 🦈

3 comments:

  1. Love it Lisa!
    I'll share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, wish you would have listed where the frame and fish were from though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love this sentiment more than the others! It's just so true, I guess. This is a wonderfully designed card and all of the elements used go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete