Pages

Rare and Beautiful- with Katie

Happy Tuesday!  Are you having a good week? So far so good here.  

Today I have another fun card using the Sassy Stamp set


Isn't it cute?  I just love this color combo, it is so magical, especially with those sparkly stars. 

Here is how I made it: 
  • Stamped out the unicorn from the Sassy set and colored it using my Copics (RV02, RV14, V04, V17, YG23, C1, C3).  I added some highlights with my white gel pen and then fussy cut it out. 
  • Next I die cut this scene using this die from my stash, it is inclusive of the clouds and rainbow.  I used colored paper for the rainbows and added a little blue distress ink to my clouds. 
  • I added a blue sky behind and mounted on a white base, then I added the clouds and rainbow, popping some of them out.  
  • Next, I added my unicorn in front of the rainbow.  
  • I stamped the sentiment on an extra bit of white and put it up front. 
  • Lastly, I die cut these stars out of some sparkly pink paper and placed them on my scene.  



A pretty simple card to make.  Here is the close up of the unicorn with those bright and fun colors.  The sentiment is lovely too- "A true friend is like a unicorn, beautiful and rare."


Well that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and will share your thoughts below.  You can visit my blog for a full list of supplies.

Please come back tomorrow to see what our Guest DT Tanya has in store!

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

1 comment:

  1. This is as cute as can be and perfectly magical! Sweet card Katie!

    ReplyDelete