Pages

Inspiration Hop for the September Release ~ Day 3


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Inspiration Hop. We are so excited for you to join us as we present to you our September release.  Our fabulous Design Team has been sharing their projects the last few days, so be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some crafty love.

 The 5 new stamp sets and 1 coordinating die are available to purchase right now in the shop.
~
Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 08-30-2019 12:01am. EXCLUDES Dies, Stencils and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.
~

The stamp sets that are being highlighted today are:

Gourd-geous





**Giveaway**
To celebrate day 3 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away both stamp sets to One lucky winner.  Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment.  Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 08-29-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 08-30-2019


Here is the line up for the hop:
Katie Brooks
Shanna Slater
Niccole Kulig
Amanda Stevens
Amanda Wilcox
Lisa Golzbein

Thank you for joining us the last few days of our Inspiration Hop.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

15 comments:

  1. These pumpkins are so cute. And the sentiments are very sweet. Ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pumpkins most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your puns! These new stamps are great! I LOVE Fall and anything pumpkins. Thanks for the laughs and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new stamps and Gourd-eous is going on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sets! I think Halloween is the most fun card-making occasion of the year, so these designs and sentiments are just fabulous! Loved seeing all the awesome creations along the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stamps are TOO cute! You’re killing my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumpkin Friends is a great combo of pumpkins. They have character.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! The sentiments with these darling pumpkins are too much! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ones have been in my cart. Just calling out my name

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo...as it turns out my son surprised me today and bought me Hex Yeah and Hello Gourd geous! I knew I wasnt going to be able to pass up this months new releases because of my obseesion with halloween in general so thank you sooooo much for the uniqueness and originality that went into designing these. Totally awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this blog hop with all of the wonderful projects using these great stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new release! Will be taking advantage of your discount code and buying some new fall stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loove these pumpkins! the one reminds me of jack skellington and i carved the same last year! :)

    ReplyDelete