Pages

Sticky Situation

Thanks for stopping by! It's Amanda W. sharing a fun Inky card featuring one of the new stencils - puzzle box!

Here's how I did it:
  •  Blended distress inks over the puzzle box stencil and spritzed with water.
  • Layered that over a black panel and then on a dark blue panel.
  • Stamped, colored and cut Inky out, popping him up with foam squares.
  • I added that whole thing to a white card base and stamped my sentiment.
  • To finish it off I added acrylic bubbles all over.

I'm not gonna lie...Inky is my favorite from this release! So much fun to color and play around with!

Here's the products I used:


For more inspiration, news and updates be sure to check out these places:

Thanks so much for sharing your time with me. I hope you have a chance to do something creative today!



1 comment: