Pages

Pretty in Peony Thinking of You


Welcome back everyone! 
It's Amanda W. with you today sharing a card using the gorgeous Pretty in Peony set. 


Here's how I did it:
  • Stamped, heat embossed and colored the flowers and leaves.
  • Ink blended salty ocean distress ink in the center of a white panel
  • Attached all of my layers starting with yellow, then black and finally the ink blended one.
  • Attached my flowers and leaves, some with glue and some with foam squares. 
  • Heat embossed my sentiment and attached that with a foam strip on top.
  • Finishing touches were clear sequins and stickles scattered throughout the card.

This is such a bright and cheery card to share with anyone. I hope you are inspired to create something wonderful!

The products I used today are:

For more inspiration, updates and news be sure to check out:


1 comment: