Pages

Free Hugs




Hello and welcome TRHD fans!  Shanna here today to share another adorable  card featuring the fabulous new release from The Rabbit Hole DesignsINKY!
These octopi just make me giggle every time I look at them, they are THAT cute!

I started by coloring my images with my Tombow markers and then did a simple ink blended base using Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon Oxide inks and then decided I wanted to make a slider card!  Because....who doesn't like free hugs?!?
I really like how the end result worked out, the red guy seems really excited to give his friend a hug!! (Can we say STALKER ALERT!!)
I have a personal goal to improve my repertoire of interactive cards, and this one is super simple!


Do you have a favorite card design you reach for??  I am thinking a double slider is next on my interactive card wish list....stay tuned!!!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by! You can see more of my creations on my blog Caffeinated Craftiness, or be sure and follow my crafty adventures over on Instagram!
 See you all soon!
~Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

2 comments: