Pages

You're that one friend...



Good morning Rabbit Hole fans and welcome back to the blog!
 It's Lisa here with you today and I have a fun circle card
to share with you featuring three fun products from The Rabbit Hole Designs!
Those crazy eyed Octopi from the Inky stamp set always make me giggle!





I decided to make a fun round card with this stamp set and incorporate the
Puzzle Box stencil and Sassy Sentiments stamp set as well.

Card Recipe

1) I colored my googly eyed Octopus from the Inky stamp set with 
Copic markers and cut her out with my Scan n Cut.

2)  Next I blended 3 different Distress Oxide inks over the Puzzle Box stencil
Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon.

3) Then I cut out a circle die from the stenciled card stock.

4) Lastly I placed Inky up on foam dots and stamped the fun sentiment from 
Sassy Sentiments in black ink across the bottom.


Easy peasy and a cute card to give to that "special" friend just for fun!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🐙Lisa 🐙  

No comments:

Post a Comment