Pages

Caffeine MEOW! I'm Seeing Stars!


Hello my crafty friends and welcome to the The Rabbit Hole Design Blog today!   This is Jenn Gross and  I am sharing this colorful card  "Caffeine MEOW! I am Seeing Stars!"  It features the Ribbon Star Stencil and the Caffeinated Cat stamp set.  We best hurry up and get this cool cat his morning cuppa Joe!



I absolutely love how Ribbon Star stencil turned out!  I sent the stencil on top of a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 piece of white cardstock. I used Karin Brushmarkers to create this look. I colored some of the ink from the Brushmarkers onto a sheet of acetate. Using the watercolor brush, I kept it in a little bit of water and picked up some of the Brushmarkers color off of the acetate. Using a loose daubing motion with a brush I added spots of color to the stencil openings. I use the colors of a rainbow, starting with reds and ending with purples, daubing Watercolor pigment and overlapping other colors. When I left it up the stencil, you could see a loose image of the ribbons and stars. 


I colored the caffeinated cat to look like a Siamese cat. We had Siamese cats as I was growing up the two were called Puss and Boots.  I used Karin Brushmarkers to color they cannot and give him his furry look. I love dotting around the eyes with 2 to 3 colors to give his eyes a bit of depth. He wants his Coffee right MEOW!

Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:




I hope you enjoyed this fun whimsical card and it sparks a bit of inspirations. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog!  Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you, It's very inspiring to me. Happy crafting! 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired
Jenn Gross

Follow me (@journeycoachjenn) on 





For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




No comments:

Post a Comment